On Monday, December 20, 2021 at 8:18:43 PM UTC-8 Dave S wrote:

> The code in sqlhtml.py for SQLTABLE has changed along the way from 2.18.5
> to 2.21.1, especially in the way it handles columns.

Well, actually from 2.14.6, as I appeared to not have run this app in
2.18.5.  The problem was not in SQLTABLE, it was in what I'm trying to
return.
I initialized rowed as follows:

    rowed = Rows(db)
    rowed.records = []

    and then I chew through some stuff to add rowed.record[0...n]

    return dict(rowed = rowed, ...)

stopped working by 2.18.5, according to beautify(response._vars).
Eventually I figured out I needed to copy rows.fields and rows.colnames to
rowed.

/dps