"My app is already online & being utilised so i dont wanna risk anything
thats go mess it up."

Then test it very carefully in a test environment before you do it to your
live system, and have a backup of the live environment before you start,
that you know works, so that when it all goes pear-shaped, you have a
method to go back to where you were.