Now from github I can successfully download web2py.

But I have a problem with a form with a field of type upload.

With web2py 2.21.1 it works fine, but with version 2.22.1 it doesn't work.
I have tested with python 3.7 and 3.8

I already posted a query a few days ago, but I haven't had any response, I
apologize for posting the same thing again.

When I upload any image with a form, for example the one below, when
downloading the image I get a 400 bad request error

def upload_img():
    record = db(db.t_upload).select().first()
    form = SQLFORM(
        db.t_upload,
        record,
        upload=URL('default', 'download')
    )

I think it is some modification in web2py after publishing version 2.21.1

I have tried to attach a .w2p file with the myapp application but it does
not allow me to upload this type of file.

The application works perfectly if I do NOT use a routes.py file in the
web2py root directory.

http://127.0.0.1:8000/myapp/upload/upload_img (Works fine)

But with the file routers.py with this content:

routers = dict(
    BASE=dict(
        default_application='myapp',
    ),
)

The application does not work well, there is a 400 error when downloading
the
image uploaded with the form

http://127.0.0.1:8000/upload/upload_img (Doesn't work right)

This 400 error also occurs whenever the image is used, not just on the form.

I am doing something wrong?