So lets say my array is called countryt1 and countryt2  i am not so sure
how to write it in the to be honest cause I just tried a couple times if
oyu have sometime could you write me the sample function and the if
function goes int he controller correct ?

   if country in tier1_array:  redirect(URL("tier1.com", ...))"