Since upgrading to the new version, I'm getting this error about once
daily:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "C:\web2py\gluon\main.py", line 405, in wsgibase
    SQLDB.close_all_instances(SQLDB.commit)
  File "C:\web2py\gluon\sql.py", line 594, in close_all_instances
    action(instance)
  File "C:\web2py\gluon\sql.py", line 1020, in commit
    self._connection.commit()
OperationalError: database is locked

Getting this results in an unpleasant experience for my users I'm
sure.  I think this is for sessions which I use to set stuff on login
and never change until they logout.  Also this error seems to run in
tandem with:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "C:\web2py\gluon\main.py", line 412, in wsgibase
    session._try_store_on_disk(request, response)
  File "C:\web2py\gluon\globals.py", line 366, in _try_store_on_disk
    self._unlock(response)
  File "C:\web2py\gluon\globals.py", line 374, in _unlock
    response.session_file.close()
IOError: [Errno 13] Permission denied

If you look at globals.unlock(), it looks like this:

    def _unlock(self, response):
        if response and response.session_file:
            try:
                portalocker.unlock(response.session_file)
            except ValueError:
                pass
            response.session_file.close()
            del response.session_file

Why do we allow the lock release to fail but still try to close the
file?  Is this related?  In the meantime, I'm just going to move the
last two lines into the try block.

Thanks,
  -tim