Negative.  jQuery-UI does not (yet) have an IDE.

There are two main types of Javascript libraries:
- Help enhance a designed page (jQuery, Prototype+Scriptaculous,
Mootools, Dojo, ExtCore) - Generally these are used to AJAX goodness
to an already pretty page
- Help build a web application (YUI, ExtJS, Dojo+Dijit) - Generally
these are used to make an attractive Desktop-like application in a web-
browser

jQuery-UI is trying to move jQuery from the first category to the
second category or allow it to be flexible enough to be in both (kinda
like how ExtCore is in the first and ExtJS is in the second).
Frankly, they've done some awesome work with the themeroller, but
until they have a solid layout system, having an IDE is impractical/
impossible.  Since ExtJS designer will not be released for free, I
would love to see a free version for any library.

-tim