A more featureful admin app would be nIce but I support Massimo in
keeping the current one. A point of clarification, Bespin is merely an
editor.  Their goal is to eventually create an IDE but it is far from
that at present.  Other problems include no IE support and it suffers
from the same highlighting inconsistancies that plague Editarea since
it uses regexp-based parser.  It also has no highlighting support for
Python.  Bespin is interesting but it has a lot of wow-factor without
much practicality.

I'm watching bespin closely and will let the list know when it is
reasonable to consider as a replacement or complement to editarea.

- tim