"would" ?  So you don't currently run a setup where you got to choose
how it runs?

I guess readers should take your comments with a grain of salt
considering that in another thread you admit to being a young
developer with not much experience.  That's ok.  It's good to start
out conservative and get more flexible as you learn.

I'm not picking on you, just hoping to broaden your horizons a
little.  I'm running some benchmarks on Rocket.  It comes out more
concurrent than Apache even (though it cannot serve more throughput).
Rocket will eventually include a file-server as well that will be
faster than running file requests through web2py.

-tim