On Feb 6, 2010, at 12:38 PM, mdipierro wrote:

> form[0][-1][1].append(BUTTON(_onclick="...."))

Thanks.

Ideally, I'd like to return to the form.accepts call in such a way that the
accepts return test can recognize the cancelation and then redirect as
necessary. Somewhat parallel to testing form.error, I'd test (say) form.cancel.

Does that make sense? It seems to me that it might be a useful general
capability for form processing.

One angle I was thinking of, but haven't investigated, is having multiple
submit buttons, with accepts() making available the name and/or value of the
button that was clicked.

That seems more in keeping with the self-submit philosophy, don't you think?