Thank you,

I did as Villas said and is working fine but I do not understand the
DAL for checking reserved SQL keywords.

If put the following connection string : db = DAL('firebird://
SYSDBA:master...@localhost/c:\programas\ctodb.fdb',
check_reserved=['firebird']) I get the same error as if I didn't put
it.

What should happens when in the connection string appears
check_reserved=['firebird'] ????

Regars