"When all you have is a hammer, everything looks like a nail."

--/Maslow's hammer/

On 3/15/2010 11:42 AM, Thadeus Burgess wrote:
Ahah! One step closer to app level routes!

-Thadeus

On Mon, Mar 15, 2010 at 11:15 AM, mdipierro<mdipie...@cs.depaul.edu>  wrote:
You raise a good point. There is no way to do it because I assume on a
production system this should be done by the web server.
Perhaps we should have something like routes.static.py in the static
folder with cache configuration options for the files in there.