From: "Michael Toomim" <too...@gmail.com>
Sent: Tuesday, March 16, 2010 5:32pm
To: "web2py-users" <web2py@googlegroups.com>
Subject: [web2py] Re: no more cherrypy wsgiserver

Did you do anything special to use apachebench on the cherrypy
server?  When I run "ab http://localhost/init/"; I get a
"apr_socket_recv: Connection refused (111)" error from apachebench.

If I do the same command when running the latest hg tip of web2py
(with rocket), the benchmark works.

I'm trying to see if rocket will speed up my website.