Hi Mark,

I'm on holiday now until the 13th of April. When I get back I'll continue
working on the gluon package. There is not much to document there, it's
quite straightforward. If you want to help you could start with developing
the setup.py file for the gluon module. You can find the setuptools manual
here: http://peak.telecommunity.com/DevCenter/setuptools

Regards,
Dima.