Massimo,

> The error refer to a field Supplier and I do not see it defined.

'Supplier is the value I enter for the Field application in the
application table.

> Some other part of the code is causing the problem and I cannot help tell
> without look at it all.

Yes, the validator defined after the companyapplication table:

db.define_table('companyapplication',
    Field('company',db.company,),
    Field('application',db.application),
    migrate=False)

db.companyapplication.company.requires=[IS_IN_DB(db,db.company.id,'%
(company)s'),\
IS_NOT_IN_DB(db(db.companyapplication.application==request.vars.application),
\
db.companyapplication.company,error_message='combination
of company en application already in database')]

That's all the information related to this problem. I hope it's enough
to solve the problem, because it's a recurrent one.

Kind regards,

Annet.