another trick that web2py makes real easy, is make sure that each page
has a unique URL by using request.args.  your url might look like:

http://www.foo.com/default/index/43576/Image-title-here/another-thing

where 43576 in the above URL is the ID (like in massimo's example),
but the other parts are never used by the app, but to google they look
like part of the URL that it indexes, and it will request each page
separately, thereby getting the unique page keywords.

i'm no expert, so this might be a bad idea, but what about a hidden
div on the page with comment content?  i don't know if the search
engine parses the css to know that the content is not visible to the
user.

good luck,

cfh