Hi,
I'm using an application running on twisted to communicate with some
electronic devices. twisted is almost a need to handle this
application because of the async nature of the comms. Also I use
twisted + some javascript to render a http page with the info coming
from the devices and to give the user the chance to change some
parameters of these devices.
I'd like to have a much better user interface, adding database
support, authentication, role permissions, etc. and that's how I
arrived to web2py. After comparing some python frameworks, I feel
web2py fits pretty well with my programming habits.
As I've just arrived to web2py,  some days ago, I'm finishing of
reading the book and I've begun to code some things.

So my doubts are:
- has anybody run before web2py using twisted as server?
- is there any advice on how to integrate some external apps in the
web2py world?

The app I'm running on twisted needs to use different tcp ports,
handles different protocols and has been tested for a long time, so
I'd like to keep it as it is, when possible, without too many
modifications.

Any advice or help is welcome.
Regards