2010/7/20 mdipierro <mdipie...@cs.depaul.edu>:
> response.meta.mycustomfield='bla bla bla'

I wasn't referring to custom fields in the header, It's about custom
fields in the wiki pages table.

if I need for example: create categories for pages, include more
information that are not part of the page body( and for that I am
using the title field).
Would like to have custom fields without having to change the model,
there is a ready way?

I am trying to create my own widget to do this by creating a new table
"page_custom_fields" related to the ID of the page. but, if there is
already an easy(ready) way.

just to clarify, I'm migrating my blog from wordpress to cube2py, so
I'm trying to implement what I have in wordpress using widgets.

I made changes in authentication, comments and tags are ok.
My needs now are: SEO (partially solved, because I want to do this
using db custom fields),
and obviously the way to create custom fields in database, using wiki
markup ( a widget) .

--

http://rochacbruno.com.br