Hi,

I'm new to web2py and python.
Here is what I wanna accomplish:
I want to have routes.py in each application, so I can make separate
applications with different set of routes, because I will be hosting
it in a shared hosting and they have limited inodes of 50,000. So I
just want to keep a copy of 1 web2py folder and have multiple
applications inside.
so if I have routes.py in applications that means I could just add
different routes there. But I don't think thats a built in method.

Another I could access request.env.http_host and set different routes
from routes.py, if this is an ok method, how do I access request
object?
Also another thing is maybe I could set something in my dispatch.fcgi
to use different file than routes.py, if so how do I do it? then i'll
just have to mess around with my .htaccess

Thanks