In Markmin double spaces between lines or paragraphs breaks the line, but
only one break is allowed, sometimes we need more space.

I think it's extremely necessary to use <br> sometimes. Markdown and
wikimedia does.

I'm writing a lot and need to convert to PDF, the way I'm doing the css code
is not considered in the conversion.
So I'm using  ``<br>``:template   to solve the problem, it is very ugly..
but works..

I created a function to render that then I call as ``{{=br(4)}}``:template

--

http://rochacbruno.com.br