Hi,
  I posted some time ago a problem related to uploading a file with a
very long filename under window ( it crashes ). I have been able to
spot that the issue is in sql.py around line 2799( function store ).
So the pb is related to the python interpreter under win32 that
doesn't allow the creation of a file descriptor when the path+filename
is longer than 255 ( the ntfs filesystem does allow this but it seems
to be related to the way python handle it)

I don't really know what to do here but may i suggest to change the
naming scheme so that generated filename is shorter ( something
containing only a uuid and not the encoded part of the filename).

Cheers,