Timmie,

plugin wiki depends on authentication - not sure about making it work
without auth.  (that would allow just anyone to create pages with no
accountability, perhaps not the best of ideas for a public site)

I did send a suggested patch to allow it to work with custom named
auth tables that i hope gets integrated.

cfh