Hi, first of all sorry if I made any mistake in english :)

When i try to make a crud.search(), i can customize the names of the
search form, but i cant do the same with the results' headers.

def search():
    db.licenses.id.represent = lambda id: \
        DIV(A('edit',_href=URL(r=request, f='update', args=(id)))," ",
A('read',_href=URL(r=request, f='read', args=(id))),"
",A('delete',_onclick="return confirm('" + T("Are you sure to delete?")
+"')",_href=URL(r=request, f='delete', args=(id))))
    form, rows = crud.search(db.licenses, field_labels =
{'id':'ID','name':'Name'})
    return dict(form=form, rows=rows)

With this, code my form is something like:

but my results table is:

licenses.id                licenses.name
edit read delete         resultname1
edit read delete         resultname2
edit read delete         resultname3

Do you know if there is any posibility to customize that header
names?,

it will be nice if I could use the "headers" parameter like in the
crud.search() method because you can do something like this modifying
the represent of the id

Search Form:

Results:

**Actions**                    Name
edit read delete         resultname1
edit read delete         resultname2
edit read delete         resultname3

notice that the field licenses.id in the form is named **ID**, and in
the results is named **Actions**

Thats all, thanks in advance :)