Annet,

I suspect that this problem has more to do with HTML email, or how
your email client guesses what are links in text based email.  i
believe that by default the request_reset_password sends a text-only
email with no HTML markup.  though most clients will recognize http://....
as a URL and highlight it as such (i know thunderbird does, and i'm
pretty sure pine does, though clicking on a link in pine is hard. -
i'm way old skool and read all of my mail as text only)

i have not yet tried to send HTML formated mail for the auth methods,
but i suspect that is what you are looking to do.

cfh