Hi,

I am french and there is no groups and nothing in France about
web2py.
So I have created the web2py users france group :
http://groups.google.com/group/web2py-users-france

The main purpose is to translate web2py and after the website and
documentation. I hope many french users will hel me for that.

Regards,
Lannick