Were is this logged, I could not find anything in any logs?

Kenneth

try

import time, logging

def testing():
     t0=time.time()
     orders = db(db.orders.id>  0).select()
     logging.info('time to fetch %s' % (time.time()-t0))
     return orders

so you can isolate the problem and see if it is in fetching or
somewhere else (for example session locking).

On Dec 2, 4:21 pm, Kenneth Lundström<kenneth.t.lundst...@gmail.com>
wrote:
  >  When you test is that the only active connection to the db?

I tested it on an application running on the test instance. There could
have been lite activity one production site.
But when I tested loading the same function five times in about 10
minutes I allways 39 seconds to load the data.

Kenneth