I'm doing one for GAE.

I have it to the point where it can upload the .htm file that is
exported from Firefox.
It uses taskqueues and my own recursive logic similar to Map Reduce to
do the upload to GAE.
It is web2py based but uses native GAE Datastore api calls for speed.
They render to my own mulithreaded Treeview in a split second.

The goal functionality would be to do all that Zoo Tool stuff but a
lot more as well.

I would be interested in assembling a team to help finish it and do an
IPO...
Then we can buy own own island and start something even more cool....

Anybody interested please email me

- Dave Lypka
  dly...@gmail.com.

Thanks.