On 14 December 2010 06:45, Bruno Rocha <rochacbr...@gmail.com> wrote:

> At model defined:
>
> <code>
> #debugger
> def dbg(*attributes):
>     print '-----------------------------------\n'
>     print attributes
>     while not raw_input('\nPRESS TO CONTINUE\n'):
>         break
> </code>
>

> I get this when I use your code (and the python process dies):

/Users/js/Programmeer/zenex/web2py/gluon/tools.py:3798: DeprecationWarning:
object.__new__() takes no parameters
  instance = object.__new__(cls,*a,**b)

(<gluon.sqlhtml.SQLFORM object at 0x18575470>,)

PRESS TO CONTINUE
Tcl_WaitForEvent: CFRunLoop not initialized
Abort trap

Johann

--
 May grace and peace be yours in abundance through the full knowledge of God
and of Jesus our Lord!  His divine power has given us everything we need for