Hi Marco, I’m currently looking for a Python Developer with knowledge of
C++ for leading financial institution.  They need developers with excellent
Python and strong knowledge of C++ development.  The role will involve
working on a complex trading system and will require candidates to create
and maintain Python-extensions for various API's, using model-driven code
generation (Python/C interface and pure Python).  The role will be a 6 month
extendable contract based in Frankfurt, Germany.  This is an excellent
opportunity to join a leading financial institution based in Frankfurt.

If interested, please either drop me and email or call me on 02072563546.
Alternatively, please feel free to pass on my contact details to anyone you
feel might be suitable.  We pay a referral fee of £300 for every candidate
successfully placed.

Thanks

* *

*Mark Rees *| *I.T. Skillfinder*

*Consultant***

* *

20 St Dunstan’s Hill | London | EC3R 8HY

DDI +44(0) 20 7256 3546 | Fax +44(0) 20 7256 3551

www.it-skillfinder.co.uk

P Please consider the environment before printing

The information in this email is confidential and may be legally privileged
for use by the addressee only. If you are not the intended recipient, you
must not use, disclose, distribute, copy, print or rely on this message.
Please notify the sender by return email and then delete the message from
your computer. I.T. Skillfinder accepts no responsibility for changes made
to this message after it was sent Although this email and any attachments
are believed to be free of any virus, or any other defect which might affect
any computer or IT system into which they are received and opened, it is the
responsibility of the recipient to ensure that they are virus free and no
responsibility is accepted by I.T. Skillfinder for any loss or damage
arising in any way from receipt or use thereof. Any opinions or advice
contained in this email are not necessarily those of I.T.Skillfinder Ltd.

Recebeu esta mensagem porque está inscrito em Grupo "Python Portugal"
do Grupos Google.
Para enviar mensagens para este grupo, envie um email para
python...@googlegroups.com
Para anular a inscrição neste grupo, envie um email para
python-pt+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com<python-pt%2bunsubscr...@googlegroups.com>
Para mais opções, visite este grupo em
http://groups.google.com/group/python-pt?hl=pt-PT