I am running a web2py application on GAE.  I would like to export
different tables as CSV files from my application by way of the
appadmin.  (My goal is to create both a backup of the data and a test
suite with actual data).

However, I am receiving the following "undefined record" error when
viewing different tables using the appadmin:

http://pastie.textmate.org/1444589

I am using web2py Version 1.83.2 and GAE release "1.4.0"

Awhile back, Massimo had helped me to understand what appears to be a
similar issue

"It is trying to represent a reference field with an invalid
reference"

as described in this thread (although this earlier error was occuring
in my application and not in the appadmin):

http://groups.google.com/group/web2py/browse_thread/thread/4fbc46b845d19598/e57db67349a60181?lnk=gst&q=%22undefined+record%22#e57db67349a60181

When displaying tables by way of the appadmin is there any
"represention of a reference field" which could be causing this issue?

I believe I know what could have led to this issue, my client deleted
a row from a table.  This row is referenced by data in other tables.

In thinking about a solution, I could try to re-create the entry in
the table by way of the appadmin (I am pretty sure I have the
information for this single row in the table from a previous backup).
I could also use the Datastore Viewer in GAE's admin console to create
or edit the entry.  I also wonder if Google's bulk loader tool would
be helpful in backing up, editing and restoring the data.

Have other people run into this issue and if so, what steps have you
taken to arrive at a solution?

Also, do you have any recommendations for ways where I could
periodically test for this kind of inconsistency?  Do you have any
suggestions for how I might prevent this issue from happening in the
future?