Can you share any more info you have about the errors?

Does it happen with every action? Is there one in particular? What
does it do? Do you use session? Do you use cache? Can you show us any
code? Can you build a minimalist app to reproduce it? Are there a
minimum number of steps to reproduce it?

Massimo