Even, I like the concept of gnome love:

*GnomeLove is an initiative that aims to help people who want to get started
> contributing to GNOME.*

*This page offers a collection of links to useful resources for aspiring
> developers, testers, documenters or simply GNOME enthusiasts.*

 http://live.gnome.org/GnomeLove

 Just a wiki to being more friendly to new people. Like:
· receive art proposals (icons, illustrations, layouts..).
· Invite people that use it to write any specific undocumented issue.
· tips and tricks (web2py it's doing this well with web2pyslices )
· translations
· proposals
· marketing (shirts, cups..), sponsors

Well, just to improve community flow.