Once I have idea for seamless moving from joomla for web2py.
Stoped on attaching to joomla users table and joomla coocke of
loggined in.

Maing goal was to use links in joomla site to web2py functions which
should use user auth from joomla.
And with several steps move completely to web2py or share functions
along two application (joomla and web2py part)