Hello, in my progress of making the Debian packaging of web2py I'm dealing
with the non-always-clear world of licensing.
Up to now, I've some clear parts, which can be read at:

http://paste.debian.net/107968/

For Massimo and all the web2py contributors, it would be great if you can
take a look at the above link to check everything is right.

At the dark side, I have the license of these files/dirs:

gluon/contrib/login_methods/*
gluon/contrib/gae_memcache.py
gluon/contrib/memcache/*
gluon/contrib/populate.py
gluon/contrib/taskbar_widget.py Author: Mark Larsen, mostly stolen from Mark
Hammond's C:\Python25\Lib\site-packages\win32\Demos\win32gui_taskbar.py

They have no clear license, so I would need to know the real author of these
files, the copyright and license, and if that's not possible, if some/all of
these files can be removed from the sources. If the license is not right
they can cause the rejecting of web2py in Debian.

Thanks in advance for your help.
Regards.