A long time ago i learned Turbo Pascal and loved it.
One of the reasons was the help.
It was very good, the theory and in the end the examples.Just copy and paste
to try.
I did not need to go out for help.

This is a framework! Why not include in web2py context help with theory and
examples for every situation?

the problem is that the knowledge is everywhere but in the right place, the
web2py interface.

António