Hi Sebastian,

there is good info @ http://code.google.com/p/cube2py/

And somewhere, there is a video that Massimo made (the link to the
video in the page above is broken), I'll see if I can find it again
(or maybe someone from the group has it handy).

SO, the answer is yes, you can put python code directly in the wiki
page ( using  {{these brackets}} these  weird tics ``{{=myVar}}``...
(or you can also use a meta-code page).

anyways,  the video is well worth the watch, and cube2py page is a god
source as well.

Mart :)