Hello guys,

I know that this question has been posted a couple of times in this
group but it seems that there is no answer yet...

I have web2py installed with apache via wsgi. Everything works fine.

Instead of having multiple web2py instances, I want each domain to
point to a different application inside the same web2py instance.

For example domain1.com will be app1, domain2.com will be app2 etc.

I know that this can be done with routes, but If someone has many
applications (performance-wise) it is better to be done with apache's
virtual hosts.

So, can anyone please provide an example apache config script?

Thank you.