On Thu, Mar 17, 2011 at 7:49 PM, pbreit <pbreitenb...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I just copied my parameters_8000.py to parameters_443.py
>
> I think it needs to be 443 since that's the https port.
>
> So:
>
> web2py$ cp parameters_8000.py parameters_443.py

That did it. I now have access to the administrative interface. With the
fcgi method I could do upgrades throught the interface without problems;
with uwsgi I attempted upgrade and got an error message [ error 13 ] which
unfortunately I was not able to copy as it appeared in a flash bar on top
then disappeared and was not registered on a ticket.

However, when I restarted web2py the upgrade had gone through, so I'll be
checking the next upgrade with care to see what happens.

Just swapping a couple of config files and restarting nginx now gives me the
possibility of swapping from fcgi to uwsgi or viceversa.

Thanks to everybody!