>> And thats the question that I am not able to answer: what is the real target
>> for Web2py?

There's only one person who initally decided the direction and the
essence of Massimo's vision is expressed in the preface to the book
and it's nice to be familiar with that.

I believe therefore web2py is about lowering barriers and giving small
developers the tools to compete with the bigger guys.

I think we should do everything we can to encourage and make it easy
for new people to try it. Those that try it will generally like it,
and in turn promote it.

* The Small Framework that allows you to think Big!
* Solid as a Rock, Easy as Py!  (ok I changed the spelling of pie for
effect)

IMO those are nice ideas!

-D