I don't know if it was because I used the old SQLite version (Debian 5), but
SQLite constantly had a database lock problem.  (You can Google this).  And
when there's a database lock problem, you'll have to restart the server
essentially.  Other than that, SQLite is very fast; a lot faster than
postgres.  I'd say if you don't have problem with SQLite locking, I would
not use postgres.

One thing I would advise is do not use "id" as the key because when you
switch database (let's say to insert entries from SQLite into a postgres
db), the ids might no longer be the same.  So if you identify entries using
id's in the old database, the entries might not be the same on the new one.