Hi everyone,

i'm very proud to announce "Airea.me" (in english it's something like
"aerate me").

This application was made into the challenge "abredatos". A
competition held in Spain, based on the creation of an application
within 48 hours using open data.

Our team, decided to use web2py, jQuery, jQueryMobile and some of the
Google APIs (maps and charts).

We use the data available in the Basque Government in Spain about the
air quality.And the data are treated as measured by the World Health
Organization

All the code is available here: https://github.com/plexxoo/airea.me
And this is the development team: http://live.abredatos.es/teams/41

The application is forced to spanish, because it was imposible to us,
to make it multilingual (especially the big texts) in only 48 hours.
Although some text strings are in English using the translation system
web2py.

We know that there are several bugs, but we can not touch the code yet
to decide a winner of the challenge.

You can access the application here: http://airea.me from your
computer or from a mobile device ;)

Best Regards.