Hello!

I have a  controller,  my_control(),  that can be called by itself,  or with
two  arguments ,   ../default/my_control/AAA  or  .../BBB

In the associated view, my_control.html, I have some  href links that call a
new controller:

If I was on the URL
           .../default/my_control

      this works fine, because the href  becomes
           .../default/compute_value?id=9

but if instead I am on the URL
           ../default/my_control/AAA

      then the href breaks, because it becomes
           .../default/AAA/compute_value?id=9

That is, it seems that <a href = ...>   only replaces the very last element
from the URL

Is there a better way to generate a URL to my controller, irrespective of
what page (with or without arguments)  I am on?

Thanks!!!

Luis.