Me thinks of an HTML version in Javascript built into web2py.
Me faints.
---
Jason

On 05/30/2011 05:39 PM, Mariano Reingart wrote:
@mart: yes, the visual designer requires only wxpython (and pyfpdf).

I'm working on html conversion enhancements and there are some advance
on utf-8 support, they will be fixed soon.

Best regards,

Mariano Reingart
http://www.sistemasagiles.com.ar
http://reingart.blogspot.com

Mariano Reingart
http://www.sistemasagiles.com.ar
http://reingart.blogspot.com

On Mon, May 30, 2011 at 2:19 AM, Massimo Di Pierro