I just upgraded the software to latest in trunk.

I did explicitly use '.load'.

It still happens.

It loads the entire page into the target div.

On 6/1/11 3:29 PM, Massimo Di Pierro wrote:
I need more information here. Set ajax=True. What are the generated
URLs (before and after the upgrade).
I cannot reproduce the problem.

LOAD('default','action') never appended the .load extension. You had
to be explicit
LOAD('default','action.load')

Do you see the problem only with ajax=False?