Nginx+uwsgi *ought to be* the deployment of choice for web2py.
Materials need to be posted and updated on how to set up and tweak
this configuration.  This will complete the whole webp2y experience.

Frankly, I have no idea why web2py should depend on Rocket, instead of
using Python wsgi server for development.