I have this auth_user table, and another table called activities. This
activities have 2 fields that are foreing keys to user (created by and
modified by). If I delete any user that created or modified one activity,
the activity is deleted.

Do I have to put NO ACTION in all fields that is foreign key to user? I
don't see how NO ACTION in the ondelete of activity solves my problem...

Sorry I'm very confused. I just got one system made by some other people
(with no documentation =( ) and I am trying to understand to maintain it...