2011/6/9 Stavros <stavros32...@gmail.com>:
> http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3616407/mathquiz.tar.gz
>
> Thanks

Thanks for the testing project.  Checking it I've noticed there was a
missing (and important file now) : applications/__init__.py

I've just fixed it and uploaded a new version (1.96.4-2) of the
package to Debian,
but it can take a few hours before it gets visible through the mirrors.

In case you don't want to wait until new packages are visible,
replacing the attached  /usr/bin/web2py file will fix the error.

Regards
José L.