Hi web2py users,

I'm using Janrain for login.  What's the best way to have a proper
redirect after login?  I would like to redirect to be the location
visited before the login page.

When a non logged in user attempts to access a page that requires
login, they are redirected to the login page, and the _next value is
properly set in the querystring : "?_next=/phylografter/gtree/index",
but upon a successful login, the user is not redirected to this page.

Also, when a non logged in user goes to the login page voluntarily,
there is no _next parameter in the URL querystring.

What's going on here ?

Thanks in advance,

Chris