Today I had a similar problem and Carlos Costa sent me a script for it and
it worked well here
http://groups.google.com/group/web2py/browse_thread/thread/eef02b6d3ca0741b?pli=1
 here worked well, so you need to put the output to egex.:  python
extract_pgsql_models.py mydb localhost 5432 reingart Saraz > models.py, open
script and analize.

       Ovidio Marinho Falcao Neto
             ovidio...@gmail.com
                     88269088