Can you share some example app or model + controller code t reproduce the
bug.

Do you have a Traceback ticket error? what message, what file/line?

The erro occurs when running the mentioned controller, or qhen doing some
other action on this?

Need more onfo to help tracking this issue.

[]'s

On Thu, Jul 7, 2011 at 2:50 AM, niknok <nikolai...@gmail.com> wrote:

> **
> While using crud, I sometimes define headers for *some* fields listed in
> the fields argument. This works until I upgraded to 1.97.1 and now I get an
> error if I do not define the headers for *all* fields listed in the fields
> argument.
>
> For example, the following code no longer works
>
> rows=crud.select(db.address
>                     ,query=((db.address.owner_is==address_owner)&
>
> (db.address.owner_is_person==address_owner_is_person))
>                     ,fields=['address.id'
>                                 ,'address.line_1'
>                                 ,'address.is_type'
>                                 ,'address.country']
>                     ,headers={'address.id':'#'
>                                 ,'address.line_1':'Street address'
>                                 ,'address.country':'Country'})
>

> until I add a header for address.is_type, too.
>
> Is this a bug or a new feature?

Bruno Rocha
[ About me: http://zerp.ly/rochacbruno ]
[ Aprenda a programar: http://CursoDePython.com.br ]