2011/7/13 Ross Peoples <ross.peop...@gmail.com>

> it looks correct, and shouldn't make any difference as long as indentation
> is correct. Maybe try lowercasing the domain names. Also, do you have any
> other routing options besides this one?

yeah, it is very weird, but suddenly after stoping, wait for about 10 secs
and then starting apache now it works. I was using the *restart* command of
apache before but it didn't work, so maybe is something with the cache or
alike. I remark on "suddenly" because I did the same procedure a few times
before without changes. At least now is still working.

Thank you anyway, and for that you decided been informative to others in the
first post.

best regards :)